A. Stay here S
Come Back A
Don’t go outside E
Donn’t go away B
Don’t do that D
Don’t worry C
C. 1. Don’t shout!
2. Don’t go away!
3. Don’t cry!
4. Don’t open!
5. Don’t touch it!
6. Don’t laugh!
1. Don’t use = C your mobile phone
1. My Mum wathces the news on TV at nine.
2. Tom goes swimming every weekend.
3. Paul play football with his cousin every Sunday.
4. We eat fish on Friday.
5. My friend asks a lot of questions in our English lessons.
6. My parents read three newspapers on Sundays!
1. She is always late.
2. We usually eat chicken on Mondays.
3. I always go shopping at the weekend.
4. I am usually tired In the morning .
5. The teacher often smiles at us.
6. I ever eat hardly fruit.
1. T h u r s d a y
2. S u n d a y
3. M o n d a y
4. W e d n e s d a y
5. T h u e s d a y
6. S a t u r d a y
7. F r i d a y
1. 12 o’clock
2. 7 o’clock
3. 11 o’clock
4. 6 half o’clock
5. 11 half o’clock
I’m Sebastian because I study at “Mkhitar Sebastatsi” Educational Complex. I am Sebastian we can use computers. I really like teaching here.
The process:”I’m Sebastian” – each one tells how this phrase is perceived.
I am Sebastian because I study at “Mkhitar Sebastatsi” Educational Complex.
As I am Sebastian I can use computer for educational purposes.
Why Do I Love The Educational Complex?
How must be real Sebastian?
Describe the five features of real Sebastian.
4. helping others
Make short videos (tell about advantages of being SEBASTIAN)
1. Calvin’s dad usually leaves the house before six o’clock.
2. Calvin’s mum often spends the day at home.
3. Calvin’s mum always does the housework.
4. Calvin and his family sometimes watch television.
5. Mawar hardly ever goes to the school that’s seven kilometers away.
6. There are never storms and heavy rains.
Rule: Adverbs of frequency
usually come after the verb be, but before other verbs.
2. Tom eats fruit every week.
3. Susan goes shopping a 3 days a week.
4. Harry plays football a 1 day a week.
A. very smart
B. very funny
C. very small
D. very large
A. very shy
B. very expensive
C. very nice
D. very tired
Directions: Choose the best antonym for the following words.
A 1. My mother ‘s got fair hair.
2. Jim and Ashley haven’t got the same colour eyes.
3. Sandra and Kate they have got five cousins.
4. I have got a new bicycle, but I hate it.
5. I haven’t got any sisters.
A: Hello, what would you like?
B: Hi. I’d like a kilo of rice and some sugar, please.
A: Anything else?
B: Yes, and an eggs, please.
A: OK, that’s six Euros please.
B: Oh, and I’d like an apple, and a banana, please.
an apple some salt
a banana some cheese
a tomato some strawberry
an egg some chicken
a bread some sugar
a onion some beef
1. These are his sandwiches.
2. Is that my bag?
3. Those aren’t her shoes.
4. I think this is your ice cream.
My name is Mihran. I have a big family, we are five. Father, mother, me and two brothers. My brothers name are Aren, Tigran. My father is marketing manager he works in office. My mother is french translator, she don’t work, she stays at home with my little brother, she’s got a lot of work to do at home. Aren is 9, me and he are pupils and we go the same school. Tigran is 9 months, he is very happy and good baby. My family likes to spend our free time together. I love my family very much, I am proud of them.